Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I have so many thoughts going through my head as I sit to write this post. I think I need to work through them all before I attempt to write them down. For now, I was so grateful for such an amazing Christmas! Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were such grace-filled, joyful and fulfilling celebrations! I think I am still letting it all sink in. The kids loved everything and they allowed us to enjoy it. One of the most special moments was that we actually sat through the entire Christmas Vigil together as a family! I was so absolutely certain that Sam and I would be doing our usual dance in the back of the Church, but not that night. It was all beautiful and I pray that yours was as well! Merry Christmas!

1) After Mass reading the Christmas bedtime story:

2) Before the Vigil:

3) So excited!

4) Himself:




1 comment:

Mara said...

Oh, my goodness! That little manly suit...and Rosemarie looks like such a little lady! Your children are so beautiful!