Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Her View vs. His View

Rose Marie: "Mommy, he keeps making my spoons be swords, and I need to feed my dolly!"

Rose Marie: "Mommy, he keeps making my princess carriage make car noises, but it is NOT a car!!!"

Rose Marie again: "Mommy, he is making my pots and pans be drums, but they are for cooking."

In utter frustration: "Mommy, he is using my brush for a sword, but it is to make my hair soft!!!"

With a heavy sigh, "Mommy, he doesn't understand my things."

Welcome, little daughter, to the fundamental differences between men and women!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Aww, Rose . . . she is so sweet. And this is so poignant to me -- there always will be such a vast difference won't there?
I loved this post.

Unknown said...

Oh... my... gosh. This made me laugh uproariously. Thank you for making my day. Love you. :)