Monday, April 14, 2008

Shake-The-Milk

Rose Marie has discovered one very exciting part of having a pregnant Mama. She gets to share in those occasional cravings with mommy! I cannot, will not, drink milk at this point. However, I do enjoy an occasional milkshake and on several evenings that has been the extent of my calorie intake for the day. She calls them, "Shake-The-Milks" and they are the highlight of her day when she has one.

She has further discovered that her Daddy makes the BEST Shake-The-Milks EVER. So he is now: Daddy, the person in the family who is way nicer than mommy, the comforter after that painful run-in with the wall, the one who lets her sit in the cool car cart at the grocery store, the one who lets her eat "chips with curls" (what you and I know as Fritos Honey Barbecue Flavor Twists) AND the best Shake-The-Milk maker in the whole wide world. How will I ever compete with that?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What flavor does she prefer?? Chocolate I hope! :) I love her name for them! I have the hardest time not calling them shake the milks all the time now :) Hehee

Mary said...

Daddies ARE way better than mommies :(