Thursday, April 17, 2008

Official Due Date...

Thanksgiving may not include a fancy dinner for us, but it will include a new little person to join us next year at the table! Our official due date is now November 22, 2008! I can't wait! It was so exciting to meet with our midwife today and discuss what will be taking place over the next few weeks and months. She was so encouraging and very supportive. I was rather spoiled with my whole birth experience with Rose Marie, so I was worried about finding someone here who would be supportive of us trying to have another natural birth. Our midwife definitely seemed to be on the same page, which really put me at ease. Anyway, we will keep you posted and please keep us and our new little baby in your prayers!

5 comments:

Jake and Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Elizabeth said...

OK! Can I just say that it kind of freaks me out to see a baby bouncing around a circle on the side of you blog. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I can't wait till thanksgiving!!!! ;) I am so excited to see what you have!! Will Rose Marie get her "girl baby" ;)
I love you guys!

Mama Cass said...

November 22nd! What a great day! Its is the feast of St. Cecila, and the day that Jeremy and I got engaged! I am looking forward to hearing from you when you get a chance! Love the Cassidy Family