Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy Easter!

Happy Easter!!! (Several weeks late!) I am so sorry that I have been absent again. I have thought about explaining our Easter in detail, but I have something else to discuss, so a brief explanation will have to suffice. We had a wonderful Easter full of prayer, family, Easter Egg hunts and "Waca" (chocolate), so we couldn't have asked for more.

God decided to give us a special Easter gift this year! Drumroll please..... Rose Marie is going to be a big sister!!!! We are having a baby!! We are so incredibly excited! Rose Marie has already put her order in. She wants a "girl baby," so I will see what I can do. :)

Thus, the reason for my being so absent. Mornings and sometimes whole days have been a bit slow going for me. I am very blest to not be feeling very sick, just nauseous and very tired. But it will pass, and it lets me know the baby is still doing well. I promise to keep you updated and please keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Wife of a Soldier said...

YAY! So exciting! Congrats :) Are you due in Dec?

Little Things said...

Thanks!!! Actually the baby is due a few days before Thanksgiving! So I may be eating the hospital food version of Thanksgiving dinner...but it will be well worth it! :)

Jake and Elizabeth said...

This is awsome! I'm going to be an uncle three times! :)

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited!!! I can't wait to see what you guys have!! I love being an Aunt!!
I love you guys!