Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Prayer Buddy Revealed!

Thanks to a lot of encouragement from my sister-in-law, I decided to participate in Lenten Prayer Buddies this year. I have been so blessed by this!

First of all, I feel so humbled to have had "Frustrated Musings of a Seemingly Calm Gal" praying for me. Your prayers have been incredibly powerful for our little family. I feel like those prayers must be where this peace is coming from. I had been so worried about this time apart, but we are more than a month in and the peace is still strong! That alone, has been more of a blessing than I could ever express! Thank you!!!!

I was blessed to have been able to pray for Kate, over at Chasing Joy! During the first part of lent, I thought of her often and I felt like I just wasn't able to pray enough for her. It was hard to find the time to sit and pray a rosary, so I simply began offering up my days, my chores, difficult moments, especially times I was missing my husband for her. I think my heart all but fell out of chest, when I read her post that she is pregnant!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited. I definitely began praying harder and I promise to continue to do so. Grow baby, grow! I have a little package ready to be sent your way, I hope to get it in the mail this morning. God bless!!!

3 comments:

JellyBelly said...

You're very welcome!! I wanted to comment on your blog while I was praying for you, but I wanted it to be a surprise!!!

I'll continue to pray for you and your beautiful family!!!

Happy Easter!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Grow baby, Grow! I love that mantra! Also, I love your daughter's name. That is the exact name we gave to our 2nd baby that we lost through miscarriage. I think of him / her (I am not sure of the sex) when I read posts about your dear little ones. God Bless and Happy Easter!

Chasing said...

Thank you so much for your prayers! I'm sure they directly impacted my feeling of peace during the beginning of the pregnancy!