Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Not Feeling the Fun!

Okay, so here is an honest I-am-just-having-a-hard-time-with-this post. :) I miss my husband, my kids miss my husband, I don't feel fun after 5:00 pm, I really miss talking to an adult especially after 5:00pm and just blah! There I said it! We have been having good days, lots of sunshine, playtime, good food and dancing, but I just feel his absence...especially around dinner time. Sigh. Sorry for complaining, but it does feel better to get that out there. :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

prayers for you all! I can only imagine how hard it must be! You are a strong wonderful woman!

M. T. said...

You can do it, girlie. How hard it is and how well you are doing!

Unknown said...

Love and prayers to you, Jessica! This is such a difficult time so don't feel bad for feeling frustrated! And know that you can call anytime. :)

Anonymous said...

You have more friends praying for you than you know. Hang in there!