Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Family Date Night :)

Last weekend, Jake and I were really in need of a date. It had been one of "those" weeks (for three weeks!) and we were craving a little time out to talk and reconnect. Unfortunately we couldn't find a babysitter for our little guys. I went into the kitchen and began dinner preparations, when he turned around and said, "Well...why don't we ALL go out for a date?" I stood there for a long moment thinking about the situation and weighing my options and decided..."Hey, why not?!" So we packed up the kids and went out on a date! Rose Marie decided that we needed to take special pictures of our date night. She was in charge of the camera, which was a blast.

We had a FANTASTIC time! We all laughed and giggled. It was so much more fun that I had expected it to be (based on our last eating out experience.) Here are the pictures from our budding little photographer:

1) Where did we eat at?

2) "Mommy, make a silly face for the picture!"


3) Of course:


4) Bottomless chips and salsa for Sam!
5) Daddy trying to get in focus:



6) Waiting for our table.


3 comments:

Marmie said...

Rose, Marmie loves the pictures of your dinner date out.Looking at them made me hungry.. It looks like so much fun.You have the best Momma and Dadda in the world.

Elizabeth said...

Fun!

Mara said...

Cute! I bet RoseMarie felt so special holding the camera! I know Nicholas would love to have that opportunity!