Monday, May 12, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

Me: "Rose Marie, what do you see out the window?"

Rose Marie, without looking back at me: "See the bums."

Me: "Excuse me? I don't think you see bums out the window!"

Rose Marie, now pointing: "See the bums!"

As I come over to the window, I see what she means. There on the road outside our apartment are men repairing the potholes in the road, backsides towards the window and not being too terribly modest about the whole thing! Yep...I guess she was right, she did see bums out the window. I guess I will have to be more careful to listen to her the first time!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hmmm. Wow. :) T. loves to talk about "bums" too and who has them. (Mommy, Daddy, Gma, Gpa, philip, etc.) And Rose Marie would have something to say about my husband's work habits. :)
You should get her to tell them "Don't do crack" :) :)