Sunday, November 8, 2009

Victories

1) A well planned out dinner menu for the whole week that stayed in budget and was wholesome! :) I love knowing what is for dinner ahead of time.

2) Despite a difficult week with Sam, I was able to press through and maintain my composure most of the time. I am trying to keep calmer when his little temper tantrums escalate and I did a better job than usual.

3) I felt like I have been reaching out to Our Lord again in more concrete ways. I find myself "looking to heaven" as St. Therese would say and knowing that I am in prayer in those moments.

For this upcoming week, my goals would be:

1) Another dynamite dinner planning week!
2) Shopping trip to Michaels for our Advent Presentations. :) I can't wait!!!
3) Individual quality time with both of the little ones.

No comments: