Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thank You Lord!

This year I am thankful for:

1) My husband! His friendship and his ability to keep us constantly in the "honeymoon phase," is incredible. He is truly my very best friend and my protector. Thank you, Lord, you picked the best...as You always do!

2) Rose Marie, I love her companionship and her nurturing nature. I am excited about experiencing Advent with her this season and seeing what God has in store for us both.

3) Samuel, my little knight in puppy pj's! He is a one-year old version of his Daddy, and that just absolutely melts my heart!

4) My family! This year my parents have been our family's "safe haven," on more than one occasion and never seemed to bat an eye! They just scoop us all up and shelter us under their wing and I will never forget that! They are the most loving and supportive family I could ever ask for!

5) For my children's ability to remind me that dancing is more important than laundry.

No comments: