Monday, September 28, 2009

Walking on the Beach

While on a recent family vacation, my ever romantic husband took me for a moonlit walk along the beach. The beauty of that walk was what I needed more than anything else, my husband knew it, and more importantly, God knew it. We stood there with the endless eternity of space above us, complete with the brightest stars shinning with all their might for their Creator. Before us was stretched the unfathomable depths of the ocean. I felt swept away by the beauty that was overwhelming my senses. It has been such a long time I have felt the closeness of God in the power of nature. I stood there being held in the arms of the man I am in love with surrounded, in a powerful way, by the beauty of God's creation. Thank you Lord, for that amazing reminder of how much I am loved by You!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from Beach Trip 2009!

1) Touching the sand for the first time...not to sure about that stuff.


2) Just us!


3) Two cute boys in the hot tub!


4) Inside the Lighthouse




5) Getting connected to the water. By the end of the trip, Sam really enjoyed the water. :)



6) Rose Marie and Mama!


7) "Hello!"


8) Wondering...



9) The little family...












No comments: