Wednesday, January 28, 2009

According to Samuel...


A perfect, productive day, would consist of simply snuggling in bed with Mommy and Rose Marie talking, laughing and nursing.


When he looks at me with those huge eyes of his and laughs with his whole body, I have to stop and wonder why I can't just do that with him all day.


Why can't the rest of the world understand just how captivating a little snugly boy can be?! Who needs housework or food for that matter! Can't we just live on Samuel's cuteness!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

good plan :)

M. T. said...

oh, boy, I would love that kinda life right about now how lovely to be a baby, don't you think? :)

Wife of a Soldier said...

Your post has me seriously thinking of getting one of those huge natural hammocks that seem like giant baby slings and rocking away with my babes until spring! ;)

Little Things said...

Oh, that sounds like such a great idea, Laura! I would love one of those!!