Friday, September 5, 2008

What we have been up to

Here is a few of our latest happenings:

1) Today is Jake's 26th Birthday!!! (Rose Marie is going to Marmie's house for the weekend, so we can enjoy some time to ourselves before baby #2 comes along)

2) Rose Marie has made the switch from a crib to a big girl bed (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Meza's generous gift!)

3) Rose Marie is now potty trained! She did it much faster than I anticipated, but I am grateful for that.

4) I am officially in my third trimester and feeling so much better! Thank you all for your prayers!!! Only about 10 weeks left to go!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Jake! Yeah, Baby Meza, for helping Mommy feel better!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like life is good!! Happy Birthday Jake! I love you guys!