Wednesday, September 24, 2008

7 Months!



Third trimester!! About 2 more months left to go! Hopefully we will get some more tummy shots for you soon. Thank you all for your prayers. The pregnancy is going so well! I feel better during this trimester than I did in the last. I am feeling more tired these days, but if that is all, I have no room for complaints. I do think this little person has a few surprises for us. He/she is far more active than Rose Marie was at this stage, so we may find ourselves more busy than we were with Rose Marie...but we shal see. :) Please keep the prayers coming! Pray especially for peace, mostly for me. I find myself feeling the need to prepare for the baby's coming rather frantically and I get stressed out by it, even though I still have lots of time. I need to slow down and enjoy this and be at peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited!!!!! My wife wife looks so beautiful with her baby belly!!!

Little Things said...

Thanks Babe! You make me blush :)