Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures!

I don't usually like to just fill my posts with pictures, but I know that recently I went through a phase where there were none at all. So I thought I might post some pictures of our recent summer "doings." Hopefully, I will have something semi-thoughtful to fill my posts with later. :) Hope you enjoy!
1) Cuddle time with Uncle Jacob, when he and Aunt Kate came for a wonderful visit!

2) Rose Marie and Uncle Jacob doing the "new" smile!

3) A birthday treat from Aunt Kate and Uncle Jacob...chocolate ice cream at Cold Stone!

4) Baking sweet treats together! This is one of my favorite activities to do with Rose Marie. It is so fun to watch her explore in the kitchen! Please note the aprons...they are a must according to Rose Marie.

5) Rose Marie's spicy swimsuit attire! She can't go to the pool without her sunglasses and hat! Thank you Aunt Maria and Uncle Corey for the awesome frog hat...now I need one so I can look as hot as she does.

6) Swimming together! I have one little person on my back and the other little one swimming in my tummy! Who could ask for more!

7) Pool Chicks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures!!
She is Very smiley!! :)and is growing so fast! You 4 make a very beautiful family! Yes even the littlest one is making the family more beautiful because it(I think he!) is making mommy look like a gorgeous picture of motherhood! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I love you all!

Little Things said...

Thanks so much Kate! That really means a lot. I can't wait to hang out with you guys this weekend! We love you!

Mary said...

Nice pictures! I love Rose in her hat and glasses. T. HAS to have her hat too. "I'nna get hot and burned by da sun! I need my hat!" :)