Monday, March 22, 2010

Here I am!

Somebody out there has been praying! And whoever you are, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! (And please keep the prayers coming!)

Last week seemed to be covered with grace! Despite starting our Daddy-less week with Mommy coming down with an awful cold, everyone was in such peaceful moods! (Which as many of you know, is a huge blessing in itself!) The kids were so patient with me. Rose Marie was nurturing and Sam was content to simply be near me or would wander off to play alone for awhile while I rested. There was laughter, dancing, games, school work and lots of cuddling! We even had a fantastic St. Patrick's Day celebration! We spent the morning finding green things to wear and then baked green cupcakes, which was a blast! That evening my in-laws all came over for an amazing Corned Beef and cabbage dinner made my my Mother-in-law. Friday we cleaned the house and got ready for our weekend with Daddy.

I guess what I am trying to say, is that we had such a wonderful week simply being together and relaxing. I hope this week is just as wonderful! Thank you again for your prayers while we wait to make this transition and finally be together as family again!


1) Getting ready for making cupcakes!
2) Sam not waiting so patiently for Rose to frost a cupcake (or two!)

3) Um...yeah!

4) Heaven at last!


5) My little leprechauns!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! The kids look adorable. Especially making/eating the cupcakes! You're such a good mom...so creaitve with the kids ;)

xo,
Amber

M. T. said...

I am so GLAD! :)

Mara said...

Your children are so cute!! I'm so happy you had a good week.