Sunday, October 26, 2008

Feeling so small...



I think God gave us the vastness and power of the ocean, to remind each of us how small, and yet how very loved we are. There is something so beautiful about seeing your daughter sense this for the first time.






And then, there is the endless "sandbox" and thousands of seashells that must be collected!







Quality time with siblings, discussing the meaning of life, is essential to any beach trip! :) I love the conversations that I have with my siblings and now the spouses as well! It is such a blessing to see our little discussion circle continue to grow.



Just the three (well actually four) of us! This trip was so good for our little family. It is so nice to have so much time to relax, cuddle, laugh and talk.






"We are family..." I remember going on these trips when these two were actually shorter than me! How times have changed, but just like the seasons, those changes bring their own particular beauty.






I love beach romance! :)






The end of a beautiful day and a fantastic trip! I am sure that mothers the world over, look forward to the solid sleep that accompanies a full day of surf and sand!



1 comment:

Mary said...

These pictures are awesome! I love the one of you four looking out to sea. :)