Friday, November 2, 2007

A Puppy!

First, of all Happy Feast of All Saints (a little late!) I hope everyone had a wonderful feast day.

I just wanted to share these pictures of Rose Marie in her costume. Her Grandma Meza bought it for her and then joined us for an afternoon of fun. We went to visit Aunt Candice and then walked to a few stores that were giving out little gifts. Rose Marie had a blast, and so did the rest of us! She loves her costume and has worn it everyday this week. She follows me around the house barking at me. At least we know that she will get plenty of use out of the costume :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the outfit!! It is sooo cute on her! I bet Mrs. Meza had a great time picking that out for her! First costumes are like that are always favorites that will be worn over and over again! Like that Dino. costume! *smile*
I love you all and will see you later!

Mary said...

That's the cutest puppy I've ever seen! ;)