Monday, October 15, 2007

2 Years and a Lifetime to go!




Today we celebrate our 2nd wedding annivesary! I can't believe that two years has come and gone already. God has blessed us so much...one of the biggest blessings of course, is our beautiful daughter Rose Marie! Thank you Lord, how could I ask for more! Being married to Jacob has so far passed any of my hopes or expectations. He truly does mirror for me, the way that Christ loves His Church. I am reminded everyday how very much I am loved, not just by my husband, but even more by Our Lord.

My wonderful husband spoiled me this weekend by taking me away, just the two of us. We spent so much time talking, laughing, reading and just relaxing together. It was so nice and so needed. We both feel very refreshed. Our little one, had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa and her aunts and uncles. I don't think she wanted to come back with us!

4 comments:

Wife of a Soldier said...

Aw! What a sweet couple you two are! Congrats :)

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe you got to marry him? :) :)
LOVE,
your bridesmaid

Unknown said...

Wow! It seems like one day I am helping you with your veil and holding your flowers, and the next I am holding your baby and being an aunt! :) We had a lot of fun!! :p

Anonymous said...

How could I ask for more? Cindy Morgan a Christian music artist wrote a song by this name several years ago.I cryed the first time I heard it. Yes I am melancholic and proud of it.It makes me think of my youth,holding my fathers big hands,smelling fresh baked goods from relatives over the holidays and giving birth to your first child. Little did I know this song became a favorite of my first born.I shared it with her when she was a teenager(because I was a cool mom).She chose this song for her slide show at her rehearsal dinner a several years later.The words poured over me like a flood as I watched the snapshots of our life with this incredible young woman flash before me.Was this it?No,She has turned into a wonderful wife to a man that we had prayed for. We love him like a son and we are so greatful for God's plan for her.Now we have our grandaughter, the sign of their love for God and each other. What can I say? I love her her smell. I love her touch.I love to see her blow kisses to Jesus every time she passes our statue.I love to hear her say mama to Mary.Thankyou Lord for allowing us to be a part of our daughters journey to you.How could I ask for more? Mom