Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sam's Words

In so many obvious ways, having a boy is drastically different than having a girl. One of the ways I didn't think I would see a huge difference was in vocabulary. Here is a list of the words that Samuel can say typically to/about the right thing.

1) Jesus (I had to thrown that one out there first...I think it is the only redemptive one!)

2) Dead (Yup...and I have no explanation for you.)

3) Car

4) Pee-pee (Somehow he talks about his pee-pee a lot recently...maybe I need to think about putting him on the potty.)

5) Yeah-please

6) No

7) Mama

8) Stuck

9) Bug

10) MINE! (This word is the most clear and usually said in the biggest voice he can muster. I suppose it is a necessary word when you are the second sibling.)

3 comments:

M. T. said...

Love that he says "dead"! :)

Wife of a Soldier said...

Lol! It's amazing the difference between boys and girls! Jax says the word "kill" alot. Sometimes some of the things he says shocks me or other people, "I'm going to be a HUNTER! I have to go HUNT!" But it's completely innocent when questioned, "What are you going to hunt?" "FLOWERS!" :) Boys are so fun ;)

Elizabeth said...

Stuck and broken were two of AT's favorite words at that age. :)