Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Odd Sayings


1) "Please take that cheese out of your eye!"


2) "We don't run over Samuel with stroller. No, he doesn't like it very much."


3) "Samuel, stop picking your sister's nose with your feet! We don't pick noses."


4) "People are not for biting!"


5) "Please do not bounce the ball off of Samuel's head."


6) "Let's think quiet thoughts." (As opposed to loud thoughts)


7) "No, we can't just wear our panties outside, we need to wear clothes."


8) "Yes, I promise to stay out of temptation!"


9) "Yes, sometimes Mommies drink beer with their lunch instead of milk, because they are Mommies."


10) "Yes, when Mommy gets tiny she will be able to take naps too."

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ah, these are great! LOL! And now you've saved them for posterity. :)

Wife of a Soldier said...

Love them! (especially the beer one ;)

M. T. said...

I love this post. Sounds like stuff that I say around here too. :) My most recent one was "No, string cheese will not open by itself" ??

Elizabeth said...

Hehe! I've been thinking that someone needs to collect the strange words that come out of Mommy's mouths! :) I like the beer one. :)

Mama Cass said...

I love it Jessica! You are so good and blogging...can you upkeep mine for me?

D

Unknown said...

Jess,
I think you seriously have an author or a Dr. of wisdom on hand in Rose Marie.. she is amazing :)I like the quite thoughts :) Her family has a history with thinking thoughts :)and whats with this cloths rule :) I love it!!! :)