Sunday, January 27, 2008

What's in Your Purse?

Mommy:

1) Wallet
2) Keys
3) Lipgloss
4) Box of Raisins
5) Tissues

Rose Marie:

1) Baby Jesus
2) Mary
3) Joseph
4) A Cow
5) A Sheep
6) An Angel
7) 3 Winnie-The-Pooh books
8) A dog
9) A necklace
10) A shoe
11) A teapot
12) Two teacups
13) A sugar bowl
14) A few spoons and a french fry

(Mommy is feeling like she is rather unprepared for the teatime/storytime with the Holy Family. She is also wondering why her daughter has the substantially larger purse.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Butterpie has the answer to one very important girly question,"What does one carry in one's purse?" First of she has her spiritual items including the cow and sheep which of course everyone knows kept Baby Jesus warm!! Her detail is incredible!!She has her reading material for those boring waiting on adult times.A dog to pull out at a moments notice to impress said adult and saying"Dog".She has her bling and a extra shoe,we all have lost a shoe at one time or another,admit it.She has her tea for two just in case the right person at the right moment shows up,she is ready.Last of all she has a french fry, that special momento of a date in the past that she just must keep with her always.Thank you Rose, you are an inspiration to us all.

Mary said...

HOW do you only have 5 things in your purse??? You have always since school amazed me at your efficiency in the purse dept. WHY oh WHY do I have 30 things in mine?? It makes me insane. I would love to me able to walk out the door with just a wallet, like a man. But alas . . . :)

Mary said...

"BE able to" I mean. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Marmie, Jessica and Rosebud you just made my evening. God I love my girls!!! You are all beautiful and make my life complete. I love you all.