Friday, July 13, 2007

Things that made my day...

1) Jacob's amazing breakfast this morning!
2) Rose Marie actually handing me the silverware from the dishwasher instead of throwing it on the floor
3) Watching Rose Marie putting her own headband in after much practice
4) Finding my bookmark in Your Personal Penguin, because that is where Rose Marie had thought to place it.
5) Starting P.G. Wodehouse's book, A Damsel in Distress and laughing out loud at the very first page and then getting into hysterics by page three! I wish we could speak that way always!

2 comments:

Jake and Elizabeth said...

WOW! Sounds like you had a great day! =)
It's so cool! Everytime I hear from you, she always has a new trick.

Little Things said...

It was a great day!

I know, I feel like she shows off in a new way everyday! It is amazing how much they learn so quickly.