Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh Where is My Hairbrush!


My little companion who follows me everywhere, was with me today as I was putting on my makeup. I decided to let her play with my little blush brush and I tickled her beautiful little cheeks and nose with it to make her laugh. As I went back to applying my makeup, I noticed her sitting at my feet running the blush brush through her hair! I tried so hard not to interrupt her thought process by my laughter, but it was just the funniest thing to watch her brush one side of her head and then the other. So there we were, Mommy and daughter making ourselves up and trying to look presentable for the guests that would be coming for dinner :) Needless to say, it made my night!

2 comments:

Jake and Elizabeth said...

OH GOSH!
She isn't even 1 yet and she is already a really girly girl. Just wait untill She is a teen. Tell her to stop getting so cute.

Jake

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Next you should teach her to use Nail Polish, then she can do your nails!! and your hair! She could start her own business by the time she is 5!!!