Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Entertaining

It seems that recently I am learning more about myself, than at any other time in my life. Sometimes I feel like I discover something within me that I never knew was there before. For example, last night we had the honor of hosting dinner for some very dear friends and my sister-in-law. I loved entertaining them! That was something rather unexpected to me, because I was never sure if I would really enjoy doing that, but I find more and more that I love it! I love trying to make sure that everyone's needs are met, that they have enough food, drink and good conversation. I love welcoming them into my home and sharing with them this little family that I am so very proud of! I hope that they leave here feeling the happiness and love that is such a part of my little world and everyday life.

3 comments:

Jake and Elizabeth said...

Jess, if I lived closer, I would let you entertain me all the time, just to make you happy. You would like to make me all kinds of food and stuff wouldn't you. I would just love to give you that pleasure of serving me. :):):)

Jake

Candice said...

Jess, our dinner was amazing. I was so impressed how relaxed you were and everything flowed so smoothly. You are quiet the cook. I am telling every about it. I can't wait to do it again. Cheers, Candice

Candice said...

Jess, I messed up..I meant to say "YOUR" dinner was amazing. I didn't help you cook. I must be tired... I don't know why I wrote "our".