Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Song :)

I am here...and I survived! After potty training and the entire family coming down with the flu, we are finally on the other side! Yay!


I haven't been here in a while, partly because I have been playing catch up and partly because now that we are better, we have been "running errands," everyday simply because we enjoy our new found freedom. :)


I have a song I wanted to share. I have loved this song for awhile, and a special thanks to my Mom for sharing it with me. I haven't wanted to post it because the video quality and acoustics are not very good, so I am afraid it comes across as cheesy, but the lyrics are perfect. It is called "How You Live," and it is by Singer/Songwriter Cindy Morgan. I was blest to be able to see her perform live and she is amazing! This is not my video, but was the only one I could find on Youtube. She originally wrote this song and the group Point of Grace sings it, but I love Cindy Morgan's version so much better...plus I love the first line. :) This song and her other song, "How Could I Ask For More," are simply beautiful and so true.



If you are in need of a happy thought, here is the song for you: "How You Live"

1 comment:

Marmie said...

Happy thought? You are a happy thought. My life with you is a happy thought.These songs are about not missing those moments.Those moments that husbands and wives and moms and dads are privileged to grasp and then let go of for growth and memory sake.You grasp them well.