Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moving Day, Here We Come!

My apologies for lack of blogging and updates! Our life has been a bit topsy-turvey lately.

The long and short of it is, we lost the house we had been waiting for these past few months. However, we found a very nice townhouse to rent that may actually be in a better location. So we are packing boxes, purging trash, organizing toys (yikes!) and planning on life in a new home.

This is the last weekend in this home. I am going to miss this townhouse and the location. I love the memories we have made here, but I look forward to the new ones to come. Mostly, I look forward to being together again, as a family. I miss my best friend EVERYDAY. The weekends have been amazing, but I am ready for family dinners to be the norm again. I can't wait for the new memories waiting to be made, new celebrations, renewing of friendships and making new friends. I am so excited and nervous!

2 comments:

ErinT said...

I'm so excited for you and Jake! :) And that you two will finally see each other every day - what a trial it must have been! I hope the packing and move go smoothly.

ErinT said...

I hope my previous comment made sense. I didn't mean to say it will be a trial to see each other every day. You know what I mean, I'm sure! :)