Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Silence

I apologize for the very long silence this past week. I have been sick with a nasty cold and have just not had the energy to post much. I lost my voice over the weekend, which made Rose Marie very happy because she wasn't able to hear me say, "No!" Anyway, I am on the mend now and regaining my energy, so I will be posting once again! For now here are a couple pictures:

Rose discovered sidewalk chalk this weekend:



Some snuggling nap time:

Running shoes!

2 comments:

Jake and Elizabeth said...

I love the shoes ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! The memories of side walk chalk!!! It is always a sign of the presence of a budding new artist! :) It was always exciting to draw on something that was not paper! But you better watch her to make sure that the idea of crayons and walls/floors don't appear similar! :)
Those are great pictures guys! and I am glad you are feeling better Jess! I love you all!!
Love Kate